Counting down the days to Gartner AADI …
July 25, 2019
Counting down the days until the Gartner Application Architecture, Development and Integration (AADI) Summit, in Sydney next week, 29-30th July.
If you're mapping out your digital transformation plans for this fiscal year, this event is a great opportunity to explore the latest emerging technologies and how they can help you, and learn what is already working for other organisations on their digital journey.
Rubicon Red is proud to be a sponsor and is part of the Workato Pavilion.
Rubicon Red and Workato can help you automate your digital value chain:
- automate digital journeys for customers/employees/suppliers for better user experience
- deliver faster, smarter process automation with AI and Machine Learning
- rapidly deliver integrations that can evolve and scale as your business grows
Stop by and visit us at the Workato Pavilion (PP1), we'll be showcasing some of our tailor-made Workato solutions that can help you rapidly automate digital journeys for your own customers, suppliers and employees:
- Trial to Subscription - showcases a comprehensive end to end automation covering the customer journey for companies providing a 'trial offer' to their market. It connects CRM, ERP, Service Desk, Marketing Mail, and a range of customer apps.
- Sentiment Analysis Automation - taking the input from voice to text, or email body and using cloud ML/AI services to attain sentiment scores. Based on the results, and the sender profile - a business can decide to react in alignment with their customer strategy.
- Simple Supplier Management - when shipment delays are a big deal to your company, and you want to be proactive in determining if there are any delays, this automation will query your order management system and send actionable emails to your suppliers asking them to verify the goods are on time. This is a great solution for businesses looking to automate mundane yet critical tasks.
- Timesheet Review and Alerting - if you are part of a professional services company where time is money, then you want to make sure your team is accurately recording their timesheets and submitting them before the accounts receivable team send their invoices. This automation shows an end to end review of timesheets, including escalations to managers and recording/reporting of failed timesheet reviews. Saving hours of manual time per week and measuring employee performance for review.
Join us for some FUN at our very own MasterChef in the “Workato Kitchen" 5:30-7pm on Monday, July 29.
Stop by and see us - we would love to discuss your application priorities and how we can help you accelerate them.
See you there!