Oracle has awarded Rubicon Red with its 2013 ‘Oracle Fusion Middleware Top Technical Champion Award for Specialized Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific’; which recognizes Oracle Partners with a strong technical focus on the successful delivery of Oracle Fusion Middleware Solutions.
This is the second successive year that Rubicon Red has been a recipient of this award; and is in recognition for their commitment to deliver innovative, specialized solutions and services based on Oracle Fusion Middleware, as well as their overall contribution to developing the Oracle Fusion Middleware community through the publication of books, blogs and delivery of sessions at events such as Oracle Open World. Notable achievements highlighted as part of the award include:
- Successful implementation of a number of strategic BPM / SOA projects for the State Revenue Office of Victoria, as part their Sustainable Revenue Management System Program
- The implementation of a Web Center, SOA solution for Ardent Leisure (owner of Dreamworld, Whitewater World, AMF Bowling, etc) to integrate functionality from its newer cloud apps and its older on-premise systems – in a single integrated user interface.
- Release of MyST 2.0, Rubicon Red’s declarative based, packaged solution for the design, install, configuration and continuous deployment of Oracle Fusion Middleware and Applications
- Publication of the Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook
- Session on SOA EDG Best Practice delivered with Oracle at Open World, and repeated a number of times globally since.
Matt Wright received the award on behalf of Rubicon Red from Steve Ng (Senior Vice President Oracle Fusion Middleware Asia Pacific) and Franco Ucci (GM Oracle Fusion Middleware ANZ) at the recent Annual Top Partner Conference, which took place at the Pullman Resort in Lijiang, China.