Oracle has recognised Rubicon Red for its outstanding contribution to the Oracle Middleware business, across Australia and New Zealand in 2014.
This is the THIRD successive year that Rubicon Red has been a recipient of this award; and is in recognition of Rubicon Red continued commitment to deliver thought leadership, innovation and unrivaled expertise for Oracle’s Middleware customers.
Highlights for Rubicon Red in 2014 include:o deliver thought leadership, innovation and unrivalled expertise for Oracle’s middleware customers.
- Named in the Oracle Top 100 Global Solution Providers For 2014 feature article in CIO Review
- Awarded 3x Global Innovation Awards by Oracle at this year’s Oracle Open World conference
- Presented numerous papers at this year’s Oracle Open World conference
- Numerous successful implementations of Oracle SOA, BPM and Mobility solutions across the Australia and New Zealand markets
- Actively contributed to Oracle’s Global Partner Advisory Councils – SOA, BPM, Enterprise Mobility, Exalogic and Weblogic
- Participated in Oracle’s SOA 12c Beta Program
James Hemmings received the award on behalf of Rubicon Red from Tim Ebbeck (Senior Vice President/Managing Director Oracle A/NZ), Damian Parkes (GM Oracle Fusion Middleware ANZ), Patricia Nance (Vice President Oracle Alliances and Channels A/NZ0 and Mark Lewis (Senior Vice President Oracle Alliances and Channels APAC), at the recent Oracle A/NZ Partner Forum held in Queenstown, New Zealand.