Meet Rubicon Red at Oracle OpenWorld 2016
September 15, 2016
Rubicon Red are very excited to be at Oracle OpenWorld, which is promising to be the best yet, with lots of announcements from Oracle and a great chance to connect with customers and partners.
Matt Wright, Rubicon Red CTO, will be presenting in three sessions next week.
- [CON7096] Disaster Recovery Strategies with Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Java Cloud Service on Monday September 19 @ 1:45PM - 02:30PM in Moscone South—#305
- [CON7366] Accelerate Your Business with Oracle SOA Cloud Service on Tuesday September 20 @ 11:00AM -11:45AM in Park Central—Metropolitan I
- [CON7350] Using DevOps to Drive Integration Projects from Microservices to the Cloud on Thursday September 22 @ 12:00PM - 12:45PM in Park Central - Concordia. This panel session also features one of our customers - Xander van Rooijen from Rabobank.
Come and meet us at the Rubicon Red Booth in the Exhibition Grounds at Booth #331 Moscone South, to see the latest features of Rubicon Red's award winning DevOps software - MyST. Spend some time with our Oracle Middleware automation experts as they demonstrate:
- How to simplify running your Oracle Middleware platform and applications in a hybrid cloud
- How to introspect and capture existing Oracle Middleware environments to accelerate your adoption of automation
- How to automate the upgrade of an 11g Middleware environment to 12c, allowing you to utilize the latest features of 12c
- Enhanced support for integration to the Oracle Cloud - promoting build, deployment and configuration consistency, on premise and in the cloud
- Unification of the end to end process to deploy platform and application releases, resulting in increased visibility, flexibility and reliability in the middleware development lifecycle
To find the location of our booth (Booth#331 Moscone South), or to request a meeting with us, please visit: http://myst.rubiconred.com/solutions/visit-us-at-oracle-open-world/
We look forward to seeing you there!
About Rubicon Red
Rubicon Red offers organizations a set of innovative and market leading DevOps, cloud and consulting solutions for Oracle Middleware. A Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), Rubicon Red is recognized as a global thought leader, delivering innovation and unrivalled expertise, with focus on Cloud, DevOps and 12c Migration.
Founded in 2009, by two former senior executives from Oracle product management, Rubicon Red's mission is to lead customers on their Oracle Middleware journey. The origin of our name “Rubicon Red”, is derived from helping customers “cross the Rubicon”, in their successful adoption of Oracle Middleware. With offices in the US, Australia and India providing 24x7 support and development services, Rubicon Red offers a range of services to architect, deliver, maintain and host your Oracle Middleware platform.