Oracle OpenWorld 2018
October 19, 2018
Rubicon Red are looking forward to Oracle OpenWorld 2018 in San Francisco, October 22-25, and have a jam packed agenda. We have a busy week planned participating in Partner Advisory Councils, and presenting at OpenWorld and Oracle Code sessions. We are very proud to be sponsoring the Oracle Process, Integration and API Customer Advisory Summit again this year.
If you are planning to attend Oracle OpenWorld 2018 please let us know, we would love to connect.
PRESENTATIONS by Rubicon Red and some our Customers
MONDAY 22nd October
- 2:15-3:00pm Unified Monitoring for On-Premises and the Cloud with Oracle Management Cloud [PRO4482], Rakesh JS, Rubicon Red; Henrique Arias, Spirit Airlines; Liza De Armas, Spirit Airlines; Ana Maria Mccollum, Oracle; Erik Benner, Mythics. Room: Marriott Marquis (Golden Gate Level) - Golden Gate A
TUESDAY 23rd October
- 11:15-12:00 Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Customer Panel [CAS5716], Simone Geib, Oracle; Candace McAvaney, Minnesota Power; Mark Harrison, Eaton Corp; Awais Bajwa, GE, Moscone West - Room 2002
- 3:45-4:30pm Oracle Integration Cloud Customer Panel: Integrating SaaS Into your Application Network [CAS4491], Bruce Tierney, Oracle; Eric Doty, Greenworks Tools; Karl Jonsson, Reinhart; Lakshmi Pavuluri, The Wonderful Company. Room: Moscone West - Room 2002
- 5:45-6:30pm Delivering Modern Customer Experience by Successfully Adopting Chatbots and AI [CAS2468], Joe Huang, Oracle; Jose Sanchez, Oracle; Matt Wright, Rubicon Red. Room: Park Central (Floor 3) - Stanford
- 7:30-8:15pm UI, AI, and API – Recipes for next generation messaging platform using Oracle Cloud [BOF5527], Rakesh JS Rubicon Red; Matt Wright, Rubicon Red. Room: Moscone West - Room 2020
WEDNESDAY 24th October
- 10:30-11:15 Ten Commandments of delivering enterprise grade chatbots using Oracle Cloud, Rakesh JS Rubicon Red; Matt Wright, Rubicon Red. Room: Moscone West - Room 2010
- 3:45-4:30pm Real-Time Insights to Build Better Digital Assistants and Chatbots Faster [TRN5793], Srikant Subramaniam, Oracle; Matt Wright, Rubicon Red. Room: Moscone West 3020
SPONSOR: Oracle Process, Integration and API Customer Advisory Summit
We are very proud to be a sponsor of the Oracle Process, Integration and API Customer Advisory Summit, for the fifth successive year. It is always a great opportunity to meet with the Oracle Development and Product Management teams and connect with global customers. The Summit is on Sunday 21st October. You can register here – we hope to see you there.