Oracle OpenWorld 2019
September 13, 2019
Rubicon Red is excited to be attending Oracle OpenWorld 2019 in San Francisco, September 16-19. We have a busy week planned, filled with Partner Advisory Council, presentations, videos, press and analyst meetings, and catching up with our Oracle friends, partners and customers including University of Adelaide, AFG and US Cellular.
We are very proud to be sponsoring the Oracle Integration and Digital Assistant Customer Summit for the sixth consecutive year, and as always, the party promises to be a blast!
If you are planning to attend Oracle OpenWorld 2019 please let us know, we would love to connect with you while we are there!
Oracle OpenWorld is always a great opportunity to hear the latest plans from Oracle, looking forward to some of the great sessions on offer.
MONDAY 16th September
- 11:15am Why Chatbots Fail: 10 Common Mistakes Developing a Digital Assistant (Chatbot) [PRO5704] Moscone West - Room 2024B - Catherine Cherry, University of Adelaide, John Deeb, Rubicon Red, Carlos Chang, Oracle
- 3:45pm Gen2 Cloud: Autonomous Infrastructure [KEY1078] - Larry Ellison - Moscone North - Hall F
TUESDAY 17th September
- 9:00am Oracle OpenWorld Tuesday Keynote [KEY1079] - includes Safra Catz, Steve Miranda, Andrew Mendelsohn - Moscone North - Hall F
- 11:15am Oracle Cloud: A Path and Platform [GEN3250] - Steve Daheb - YBCA Theater
- 12:30pm Oracle Cloud: The Next Big Things [GEN3248] - Ashish Mohindroo - Moscone South - Room 207/208
- 1:45 PM Oracle Speaks: Conversational AI for Enterprise Apps with a Chatbot Assistant [GEN5607] - Suhas Uliyar - Moscone South – Room 209
WEDNESDAY 18th September
- 11:15am Extend Oracle SaaS and Design New Experiences with Intelligent Automation [GEN6040]
- 2:00pm Fusion Cloud Applications: Integrated Applications Suites and Machine Learning [KEY1082] - Moscone North - Hall F - Larry Ellison
SPONSOR: Oracle Integration and Digital Assistant Customer Summit
We are very proud to be a sponsor of the Oracle Integration and Digital Assistant Customer Summit, for the sixth successive year. It is always a great opportunity to meet with the Oracle Development and Product Management teams and connect with our global customers.
If you would like to join us at the Customer Advisory Summit please let us know.
Plan your schedule at Oracle OpenWorld - Session Catalog
Photo Credit: Kevin Noble