As organisations strive to keep up with the rapid pace of doing business in real-time and achieve stellar customer experience they are grappling with the need to automate time-consuming human tasks, streamline complicated workflows and processes and connect the myriad of different systems in their broader eco-system that underpin day-to-day business operations.
This is the driving force behind enterprise automation at scale. As organisations look to automate more and more of their business they need an integrated approach to enterprise automation spanning technology, people and processes across the organisation:
- Integrating across cloud or on-premise systems
- Supporting a myriad of applications, data, APIs, events, services
- Enabling a broad range of technical and non-technical users across lines of business including sales, marketing, HR and finance
- Ensuring security and governance
Enterprise automation solutions must cater for all different types of automation:
- Automate work tasks - specific tasks of a larger process. For example, processing expense approvals.
- Automate application workflows - extending workflows specific to an application. For example, Workday Journeys or Salesforce Process Builder.
- Automate data flows - the broader flow of data between applications and systems. For example, moving data from the order entry system or CRM to the finance system or ERP
- Automate business processes - larger processes that enable business functions. For example, automating a loan approval process or handling student enquiries.
Workato is the leader in intelligent automation, providing a single platform for integration and automation workflow across your organisation. It enables you to deliver the entire spectrum of automated workflow solutions across the entire digital value chain spanning customer experience, employee experience, front office, back office, and operational efficiency.
Rubicon Red has been helping organisations successfully integrate and automate their applications, data and business processes for more than a decade. As a leading Workato professional services partner, we provide end-to-end Workato development services spanning strategy, design, implementation and managed services. Our Workato experts use our best-practice, agile approach to deliver workflow automation solutions across your value chain, so you can realise value faster.
Schedule a call today to find out how we can help you deliver automation at scale leveraging Workato intelligent automation.