Our Integration Strategy and Integration Architecture Advisory Services enable organisations to rapidly deliver their digital initiatives and enable digital transformation leveraging an API-led and event-driven integration architecture.
We work with organisations to create an Integration Strategy, Integration Architecture to deliver a dynamic application network and expose existing capabilities as services through APIs. This enables organisations to rapidly integrate applications/systems/devices and leverage these composable API-based building blocks to assemble brand new applications through an API-led and event-driven integration architecture. This modern cloud-native integration architecture enables organisations to rapidly test new ideas and quickly scale and take to market, the successful ones.
The Integration Strategy, Integration Architecture and Roadmap engagements can be tailored to your requirements, deliverables typically include:
- Gain an understanding of the organisations business strategy, objectives and digital initiatives with a particular focus on the next 1-2 years to align the integration architecture and roadmap
- Document the current state integration architecture
- Define a target state integration architecture based on the business priorities. This can include iPaaS, API gateway, API and integration platform selection, working with best of breed vendors such MuleSoft and Solace
- Identify a roadmap to get from the current state to the target state integration architecture including technology gaps, organisational gaps, and relevant constraints. Based on requirements this may also include a focus on API governance, API standards and API best practices.
- Identify key API’s, microservices, and integrations to deliver the organisation’s digital initiatives and provide an actionable roadmap to achieve them over the next 1-2 years. This encourages a value-based discussion versus a cost-based discussion and supports ROI quantification.
The Integration Strategy and Integration Architecture Roadmap Advisory Service delivers a number of benefits including:
- Roadmap to the future state - Clearly identified steps to achieve the target state integration architecture in the identified timeframe
- Rapidly integrate new systems - Leverage API-led and event-driven integration to rapidly connect new systems/applications and devices into your application network
- Reduce time to market - Speed time to market for new business initiatives by leveraging composable API-based building blocks to rapidly deliver new applications for customers, partners and employees
- Measurable ROI - Enterprise-wide ROI can be clearly articulated by identifying API re-use opportunities across a broad API portfolio and measuring them as projects are delivered
- Reporting Insights - Capture and analyse usage data to identify areas for future growth, optimisation and improvement.
- Streamline Operations - Enable workflow automation including requests and responses across the organisation, removing operational roadblocks, and ensuring compliance.