Rubicon Red Scheduler 3.0 Released
March 12, 2014
Rubicon Red are pleased to announce the release of version 3.0 of their popular Web Services Scheduler; the latest release provides some key enhancements, and is now available on multiple Web Containers (e.g. WebLogic, Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty).
The latest release includes the Scheduler Starter Edition, which is a FREE entry-level, small-footprint deployed on the Apache Tomcat Server. It's free to download, deploy, and distribute; simple to install and administer; and requires no external database to use.
Other noticeable enhancements, include:
- Deploy anywhere; It will run on any Java Servlet Container (check here for supported Web Containers)
- Simplified configuration for high availability (for Enterprise Edition)
- Enhanced API, with additional web service operations to check status of the Scheduler and jobs
- Refined user Interface, the new UI streamlines the capture of detailed job schedules
- Improved error handling and validation