Rubicon Red Celebrates 10th Birthday
December 04, 2019
BRISBANE – Rubicon Red, a boutique consulting provider of custom cloud solutions, is excited to celebrate ten years of success and innovation this month. The tenth birthday represents a major milestone for the company and a new phase of growth.
Over the past ten years, Rubicon Red is proud to have delivered hundreds of successful projects for customers in Australia and around the globe. Rubicon Red appreciates the ongoing support of it’s valued customers and partners and is anticipating a period of accelerated growth over the coming years.
Given the accelerating pace of disruption, Rubicon Red believes that companies need to continuously innovate and improve the customer experience to meet rapidly evolving consumer expectations and stay ahead of their competition. Key to achieving this is a connected digital value chain seamlessly integrating an organisation’s applications and data, with their suppliers and their partners. Rubicon Red specialises in automating the digital value chain - connecting apps/data/devices and orchestrating business processes, fundamental to delivering effortless digital experiences.
“With the rapid rate of change in the market, organisations are constantly faced with new competitors and new business models enabled by new technologies. We have been working on an operating model to address this digital disruption that organisations are currently facing that comprises three key components; Product-Centric, DevOps, and Cloud-Native. When all three are integrated through the digital value chain, the connected enterprise can really start to flourish.” said Matt Wright, Rubicon Red, CEO. “As we celebrate our ten-year anniversary, we are excited about the future, and look forward to helping our customers fulfil their transformation and growth agendas by leveraging our unique digital operating model.” Read our white paper to learn more about the new Digital Operating Model required for the digital economy.
Since its founding in 2009, Rubicon Red has been helping customers ‘cross the Rubicon’ by transforming the way digital solutions are delivered, to achieve rapid results through continuous innovation in a low risk and cost-effective way. Some key highlights include:
- Rubicon Red is headquartered in Brisbane, with offices around Australia and a Development Centre in Hyderabad, India
- With 75+ staff today, we have a diverse mix of incredible people with a broad set of skills and talents, that allows us to consistently lead our customers to success on their digital transformation journey.
- Our customers are globally recognised as innovation leaders - over the past decade our customers have been recognised as global Award Winners on 12 occasions. Congratulations to our most recent Award winners who were recognised in San Francisco in September 2019 - The University of Adelaide, AFG and Ruralco Holdings.
- Rubicon Red partners with a number of best of breed vendors leveraging a broad range of technologies to deliver scalable modern cloud-native solutions.
Rubicon Red is committed to our customer’s success, and to this end, we live by our Brand Promise:
- Innovation Leadership – We act as a catalyst for our customers to enable them to continually innovate faster. The result - our customers are consistently recognised as innovation leaders in their field.
- Lean Delivery – We believe small, specialised teams following a lean and agile approach can deliver quality outcomes faster and more efficiently.
- Effortless Partnership – We partner with our customers as a single team, to achieve their goals. We pride ourselves on being easy and flexible to work with, allowing us to focus on working with our customers to achieve their goals.
“Rubicon Red has been an important partner for us over the past two years as we established our cloud-native enterprise integration platform to connect our key systems. Rapid implementation has been key for us as we go-to-market rapidly with new programs in the business. It is incredible we have been able to initiate, deliver and support 12 integration projects over a 12 month period with such a small team. This would not have been possible without our new cloud-based integration platform and Rubicon Red as part of our virtual team”, said Michael Pinkerton, IT Architect, Ruralco Holdings Limited.
“We have been partnering with Rubicon Red over the past three years to implement cloud-based solutions that help us scale our customer service team and improve our student experience. Rubicon Red rapidly designed and implemented our initial ATAR pilot in just 4 weeks and most recently delivered our International Eligibility Assessment Digital Assistant. Our partnership with Rubicon Red has put us at the forefront of innovation in autonomous service delivery in the higher education sector, which is critical to our achievement of the University’s growth agenda.” said, Catherine Cherry, Director of Prospect Management, The University of Adelaide.
About Rubicon Red
Rubicon Red believe digital technology provides the catalyst to reimagine what’s possible and continuously innovate to transform businesses. Our mission is to help our customers ‘cross the Rubicon’ by transforming the way digital solutions are delivered, to achieve rapid results through continuous innovation in a low risk and cost-effective way. For more information, visit www.rubiconred.com